In seven months of a full-time active pedagogy + 3 months internship, become a Junior DevSecOps, for free.
As a Junior DevSecOps, you need to be eager to learn, as techniques are evolving all the time. You need to be solution minded and flexible, because of the challenges that you’ll face. More important, you need to be a reliable team player: that means, being committed and always take part in the collective load, giving constructive feedbacks.
During this training, we work on five different profiles.
• Secure Developer: The Secure Developer is aware of the importance of a well written, well maintained and secure code. His role is to make sure that production code is robust and bug-free.
• Cybersecurity Specialist: Computer security know-how, as well as a general understanding of computer systems
• DevOps Specialist: Being involved in the entire lifecycle of the services they work on. They usually automate processes to make development and system administration smoother with things like pipelines.
• System Administrator: Being in charge of configuring, monitoring and managing computer systems. That often translates to taking care of servers. Sometimes on an infrastructural scale.
• DevSecOps Specialist: Computer scientist in charge of the entire development process, from actual coding, passing by automation of testing and building, to security concerns, that encompasses multiple roles such as developer, system administrator and security expert.
Etre chercheur d’emploi inoccupé..
Avoir au moins 18 ans.
The training is open to every job seeker living in Brussels (registered by Actiris).
The training is open to everyone whatever the level of diploma or work experience. We only need you to have the junior development skills (web, git, algorithmic) and fundamental computer know-how and a good level of technical English.
Attention, pour rejoindre cette formation, il est obligatoire de participer à une sélection.
Pré-inscription sur le site : www.becode.org
Prochaine séance d’information le 07 février à 14h à la Cité des Métiers (14, avenue de l’Astronomie à 1210 Bruxelles)
Inscriptions via: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/90121458709/
!!!End of registration: